Saturday, March 8, 2014

A Small Update


As you will have noticed I've been off the radar for the past week, so I would first like to apologise to you all for being slack with the blog. It's not because I haven't wanted to write or haven't wanted to share with you it's simply due to the fact my schedule has been a tad crazy the last two weeks, uni is almost at it's end and the work load is so intense I've lost count how many times I've had breakdowns and basically just wanted to crawl into a little hole and stay there, boo hoo I know I've stopped feeling sorry for my self now. The last post I talked about the progress of the studio and I'm pleased to say that It's coming along perfectly, I've started moving my machinery in along with some of my fabric and patterns. There is still a way to go before I will fully feel like this is my work space as I'm working at uni every day getting my collection finished and I still have stuff to move in there. Everything seems to be fitting into place though, in and outside of uni, my collection is really coming along and I've been working with some great people to help build it into so much more than just garments. I'm so excited to get it finished and to push it out there, It's safe to say I have major plans for this collection. I really want to share some behind the scenes images with you but I also don't want to spoil the surprise. You will all just have to wait...patiently. Until next time, amigos, I leave with a few snaps in the studio.








No comments:

Post a Comment