Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Styling with Leren Connor


Where to even begin, the last couple of weeks have been a whirlwind not to mention stressful and tiring with the work load of my University project. However I am very pleased to announce that finally I will be moving my work load out of my home and into a swanky new studio that I will be sharing with House of Denham, which as you know is a frequent collaborator and colleague to Leren Connor. Currently the studio is having a makeover and it is looking fantastic! I'm super excited to get in there and have all my ideas out in the open but not only that; I'm immensely pleased to be I will be able to separate my work life and my home life. I will be keeping you updated on the progress of the studio with pictures of it when completed to follow


On another note a few weeks back me and House of Denham made our way to Manchester where I styled a photo shoot in Piccadilly, it was such a great fashion filled day and the team we were working with were fantastic people and very professional which always helps. Piccadilly is one of my favorite places especially for scenery and more importantly shopping, so when asked to style this shoot I jumped at the chance. The idea was to portray this uber cool, eccentric and edgy city girl who can pull off any style and still look fabulous, and with it being shot in Piccadilly it proved to be the perfect location. The reason I wanted House of Denham to accompany me on this venture is simple...for her talents! Although she has many skills which has contributed to not only my business but some other small local businesses also, one of the goals for this one man band is directing and film producing so I thought it would be good practice for her to film some behind the scenes footage and put together a short film, naturally she agreed and as always didn't fail to amaze me. Considering the fact it's her first attempt I personally think she did a fantastic job and I'm thoroughly happy with the end result. I am still waiting for the final edits of the shoot to share with you, but In the meantime feast your beady eyes on this, please leave comments we always welcome your thoughts and feedback!



No comments:

Post a Comment