Saturday, February 22, 2014

Runway - Inkberrow


Last year I got my hands stuck into a lot of pies and by pies, I mean shows and events. In November one of my last shows of the year was at the Inkberrow Design Center, which is where they show there annual college fashion show. Although it is a show for their students they do allow other designers to get involved and I was one of them. Unfortunately I was unable to attend as I was actually taking part in another event so I didn't get to see my collection on the runway, however a fellow fashion buddy from my university hand a hand in organising the show so she made sure all my models and the collection was on point. Fashion shows are a great way to promote your work especially if your an emerging designer, so for me this was a great opportunity to show people my creations. From what I can see from the images I was sent, the models did a great job and sources tell me it was a great show.



































No comments:

Post a Comment