Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Quick Christmas

HO HO HO, It's Christmassss! This time of year for many is a special time of year, People celebrate this season for a number of reasons each in there own way! For me I love the togetherness, family and friends coming together, I know it doesn't take Christmas for this to happen but It is that special time where a world remembers a story from history and importance we as one enjoy love, giving, great food, good wine. We rejoice we sing, we dance, we try our best to give our children a good Christmas by remembering what it was like when we were children! Not just with presents but memories, traditions, laughter, board games and your childhood films that really make Christmas like home alone and miracle on 34th street. And we can't forget those quality streets.


This year I'm having two Christmases, Every year me and my daughters father take it in turns who gets to wake up with her and have Christmas dinner with her. I would hate it to be any other way it's important she also gets to spend her special Christmas memories with her daddy.

Tomorrow we are waking up and having our special day, we have friends over in the afternoon as well as also spending my 1st christmas with my partner! I'm so excited as I'm sure many of you are. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, lot's of love...



3 comments: