Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Derby Fashion Day


  A few weeks back I was asked to take part in Derby Fashion Day a charity event to raise money for children suffering with terminal illnesses. I have taken part in charity events before I have to say I have never taken part of one like this before; it was very well  organised and I was impressed by how many designers were taking part.  I personally was hoping for a slightly better turn out but there was good footfall through out the day, some designers got more audience than others but apart from that it was a great day and it was wonderful to be involved. As well as having my collection on the catwalk I was backstage most of the day so It was really good to hang out with the dressers and just trying to make sure every thing was in order as well as getting a chance to see the workings of a professional catwalk show and get some welcome experience under my belt, it's all preparation.  So here's some backstage shots to hold you over until I receive some more photos from the day. I can't wait to share them with them so stay tuned!









1 comment: