Friday, November 8, 2013

Viva la Vega


  A lot of new stuff is happening with my blog at the minute, we are in the process of setting up a shop where you can buy my designs directly from here we are also working on changing the web address so it will all shiny new. At the moment we have been working on building up my portfolio page where you can view all of my collections to date and other projects I have worked on from collaborations and photography projects.


The latest work that has been added is my collaboration with T-shirt designers VEGA, the boys at VEGA sent down a batch of T-shirts and left it to me to sort out the shoot. I decided on the background by covering the walls with magazine pages from Dazed and Confused, Vogue and POP it took about an hour to bluetac them all to the walls but it was worth it as it set the concept of. I decided on a black and white setting as I thought it would work well against the pictures and it just added that extra edginess. Due to this shoot both VEGA and me got some really good publicity and sales, it was a great shoot and all of us that was involved had so much fun.



This Photo shoot enabled me to push my boundaries in terms of photography, I love directing and shooting but I am an amateur, the only experience I have with photography I have is from my GCSEs, my foundation year at uni where I had a module on photography and over the years what I have taught my self. When I did this shoot I learned so much more from the lighting and also positions and in the end it ended up looking quite professional so naturally I was pleased with the outcome.



You can view this collaboration in my Portfolio.


No comments:

Post a Comment