Monday, December 2, 2013

Tis' the Season


   HO HO HO It's almost Christmas I am well in the festival spirit!! I have almost finished my shopping and the wrapping has begun (yes i'm that organised) although I have bought gifts from the high street I have also supported local makers around my area and have brought my loved ones some handmade goodies which I know they will love! As a designer maker myself I do think it is important to support other creative beings on there quest to making there business more sustainable. With Christmas around the corner it is the perfect opportunity for you to do the same, so instead of giving the high street your hard earned cash this Christmas why not invest in something a little more special and sentimental...something that is handmade with love.

I currently have a lot of sales on my ASOS shop with up to 50% off as well as FREE delivery on my Etsy shop so have a gander you never know the perfect gift could be waiting for you

This month I have two Christmas fairs coming up which I'm super excited for not only do I get to sell my work but it's also a perfect opportunity for me to buy some last minute gifts for my loved ones or even treat my self :)

December 14th I will be at the Guildhall Market in Derby at the market square from 10am - 4.30pm
December 15th I will be at the Venue on Abby st in Derby.

I am still waiting for confirmation on times for the 15th of december but it is a charity event to help raise money for homeless people, it is also a family filled day with lots of activities for children to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment