Monday, April 28, 2014

A Day in the City


Hey everyone I hope your all well and had a great Easter! I've been off the radar lately due to a number of things, firstly as Victoria mentioned in our last post we are in the middle of building my new website where eventually my blog will also be. Secondly I've been keeping busy with my label and currently in the middle of making one of my close friends bridesmaids dresses for her wedding day (eeek how exciting) and thirdly university has been so intense I'm happy to say I only have two more weeks to go before the deadline HURRAH!!! I'm so pleased with my collection and seriously can not wait to unveil it to everyone, I already have some of the images but I'm being very strict and not launching them until May 12th so keep your eyes peeled!

Anyway, in January Victoria from House of Denham and I took a trip to Manchester, where I styled a photo shoot purely for experience, portfolio uses and generally to meet new contacts! It turned out to be a great day and the team were really nice people to work with. On styling the clothes I collaborated my own pieces with another local designer Megan Crook for Crooked Knitwear. The looks I created were based on a edgy eclectic city girl who is diverse with style, I wanted to give it a soft touch of punk but also bring in a feminine essence to add to the city girl look.

I hope you enjoy the shoot and I welcome any comments and feedback! Also, if you haven't already take a look at the behind the scenes video.

Adios amigos.




No comments:

Post a Comment